[Fedora-directory-users] mirroring fds

Adam Moser gyankosh at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 29 16:30:00 UTC 2005

I'm not sure if this is the right mailing list to ask
this too; if it is not I apoligize for the
inconvience.

I am running fds on my main computer (FC3) and I would
like to mirror in on another machine.  The main
computer fds is providing the ldap authentication, so
when it goes down I have problems all over.  I have
been working on the new machine for a while with no
luck in getting it to sync with the main machine to
get the fds information.

Has anyone done anything like this?  Any help or clues
would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks