[Fedora-directory-users] Importing an LDIF schema

Giles Chamberlin giles.chamberlin at tandberg.net
Mon Aug 7 16:36:23 UTC 2006

I've got a hunch that you're probably right, given the error message and
all.  But I can't see where that's missing.  I'm new to all this LDIF
stuff, so stumbling a little, but comparing the commURI schema with
those distributed with Fedora DS they look about right.  Specifically
the commURI is defined with

attributetypes: (0.0.8.350.1.1.1.1.1
     NAME 'commURI'
     DESC 'Labeled URI format to point to the distinguished name of the
commUniqueId'
     EQUALITY caseExactMatch
     SYNTAX 1.3.6.1.4.1.1466.115.121.1.15 )

Which looks to me comparable with those distributed with Fedora DS.

Probably something very simple, but all held gratefully accepted.

Giles