[Fedora-directory-users] FDS Replication problem

jamsda jamsda_1 at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 7 17:15:02 UTC 2006

Yeah, I tested the pings by hostnames and all four
servers resolve. They are resolving using local
/etc/hosts although.

I have a question about the dse.ldif file. Can that
file be modified by hand, or does it require some
binary such as ldapmodify to make changes to it?

Thanks,
Jim

--- Mike Jackson <mj at sci.fi> wrote:

> jamsda wrote:
> > Thanks for the response Mike!!
> >
> > I attached dse.ldif.testhost1 and
> dse.ldif.testhost2.
> > One thing I already noticed after doing a diff is
> > difference on "modifiersName" on testhost1:
> >
> > modifiersName:

uid=admin,ou=administrators,ou=topologymanagement,o=netscaperoot