[Fedora-directory-users] Re: Memory leak in FDS?

Philip Kime pkime at Shopzilla.com
Tue Aug 29 01:50:06 UTC 2006

> The new nss files fixed the issue for me, I've had several million
> operations and memory use has stayed steady.   I'll keep an eye
open...

Well, it's interesting - it's certainly better than it was but memory
use is rising almost monotonically - it levelled out at about 245Mb for
a while (several days) and is now at almost 300Mb after another few days
- this may well just be increased traffic though. I think it probably is
fixed to be honest. The leak just masked the normal memory usage
patterns.