[Fedora-directory-users] windows sync SSL issues

Dustin Ebert debert at crenlo.com
Thu Aug 31 16:56:25 UTC 2006

I have been struggling with windows sync for a while now.  I am
running FDS 1.0 on Centos 4.3. I have read Howto:SSL and when
doing an "ldapsearch -x -ZZ" and "netstat -an | grep 636" all
look okay.

Once this was complete on the FDS side, I setup the windows
2003 standard server via the instructions listed previously
on the list.

www.archivesat.com/Fedora_Directory_server_developer_discussion./thread92993
4.htm

Most of this was a bit confusing to me because I am somewhat
new to LDAP and SSL cert setup.  When I attempt to sync, I get
the error:

The consumer initialization has unsuccessfully completed.
The error received by the replica is: '49 -LDAP error: Invalid credentials'.

simple authentication
I used bind as: cn=administrator

I must be missing some step.  Any idea or methods to
troubleshoot this?

Is there a more complete "FDS with PassSync Howto" out there?

Thanks