FW: [Fedora-directory-users] Extracting details from ActiveDirectoryto FDS

Paxton, Darren Darren.Paxton at mercer.com
Fri Dec 1 08:04:30 UTC 2006

Apologies for mailing yet again, however either my messages are not
getting through (something I don't believe as I keep getting the post to
the mailing list) - or for some reason, no one is willing to even
acknowledge my issue.

In the spirit of the community - can someone at least acknowledge a
message as I find it quite disheartening that I have had no replies at
all even if just to point me somewhere for assistance.