FW: [Fedora-directory-users] Extracting details from ActiveDirectoryto FDS

George Holbert gholbert at broadcom.com
Fri Dec 1 18:47:21 UTC 2006

> I've realised that the sync only takes the group and user objects from
> the OU or CN being specified.

Hi Darren,
As you noticed, the PassSync service isn't really intended to sync
arbitrary data from AD to FDS.
Probably most people haven't yet tried to use it for this purpose, so no
one has a good answer for you.
Browsing the source code might shed some light as to whether it can be
made to do what you want.  PassSync is in the fedora-ds source, which
can be downloaded from:
http://directory.fedora.redhat.com/wiki/Download

Good luck!