[Fedora-directory-users] Multiple Servers. Multiple Consoles?

Dave Augustus davea at support.kcm.org
Fri Dec 8 17:28:08 UTC 2006

But of course the console is required to *manage* one or more instances
of FDS. So it would seem that having the management console on more than
one server would be beneficial from a high-availability standpoint. Is
there a method to add an existing install of FDS to an existing install
of the FDS admin ?

As I said, I have 2 servers in a multimaster configuration. I am running
the console on both. Can I add the non-local instance of FDS to the
local version? That would give me the ability to manage both servers
from either one of the FDS admin consoles.

Thanks,
Dave