[Fedora-directory-users] Extending inetOrgPerson Class

George Holbert gholbert at broadcom.com
Wed Dec 13 19:32:05 UTC 2006

Hi Ankur,
Try these:
http://www.redhat.com/docs/manuals/dir-server/schema/7.1/schemaTOC.html
http://www.redhat.com/docs/manuals/dir-server/deploy/7.1/schema.html

All schema changes you make through the console or via LDAP
modifications to cn=schema end up in
serverRoot/slapd-serverID/config/schema/99user.ldif  (so named because
it stores user-defined schema).

Alternatively, you can define schema in other LDIF files, and manually
copy them to serverRoot/slapd-serverID/config/schema.
See the docs at the links above for more details.

-- George