[Fedora-directory-users] User is locked out- ERR 3 LDAP TIMELIMIT EXCEEDED

Dave Augustus davea at support.kcm.org
Fri Dec 15 17:54:06 UTC 2006

Thanks, I added an attribute, "nstimelimit=-1" to the user, mscript and
all is well.

However, I did it from another server that it is setup with in a MM
configuration. The replication occurred and the lockout stopped.

Some background:
This script does checks every 30 seconds. Having this occur so often is
necessary because this DS is behind a load balancer and the results of
the script update the load balancer with it status. If the script fails,
the server is taken out of the load balancer.

Another Question:
This got me to think about applying this attribute at the OU level,
instead of on each UID. Will that apply to ALL users in that OU ?

Thanks,
Dave