[Fedora-directory-users] DNS?

Chris St. Pierre stpierre at NebrWesleyan.edu
Sat Dec 23 05:39:36 UTC 2006

I haven't dealt with the DNS problem, but could you get around it with
/etc/hosts?  If all it's failing on is gethostbyname(thishost), then a
proper /etc/hosts (and /etc/nsswitch.conf) should take care of that.

FDS lives entirely in /opt/fedora-ds, so the easiest way to completely
uninstall it is:

# rpm -e fedora-ds
# rm -rf /opt/fedora-ds

Chris St. Pierre