[Fedora-directory-users] Re: User not found in LDAP

Morris, Patrick patrick.morris at hp.com
Wed Dec 27 16:30:13 UTC 2006

Does that group exist in LDAP?

Have you configured the machine to look for it there?

One of the reasons you're not getting responses is probably because you
haven't mentioned anything you've done to troubleshoot this, any
configuration you've done, or any specifics about the system(s) you're
having trouble with.  It makes it very difficult to know where to start.