[Fedora-directory-users] Re: Hosed sync with AD

Daniel Shackelford dshackel at arbor.edu
Wed Feb 1 15:01:44 UTC 2006

Thank you David.

Anyone able to address the other questions about ssl?  I was able to use
the system version of ldapsearch to connect securely to my domain
controller from the FDS box.  I can also connect the same way to FDS.  I
have read that the -81 error means that there is a problem with my
server cert, or the ca cert that was used to create it.  I have 2 server
certs signed by different CAs (nothing self-signed), and I have tried
them both.  The CA certs are installed, and seem to be fine.  I even
exported on to use on the local openldap in order to test connections to
the domain controller without a problem.

Is FDS dependent on specific versions of libssl3.so or ?...  The thing
that confuses me the most is that it all seems to be working fine in
every other case.  I am still not sure there isn't a problem with my
Win2003 domain controller...

Ack!