[Fedora-directory-users] autofs & FDS

Susan logastellus at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 6 16:28:34 UTC 2006

Hi, all.  Is there a faq entry/how-to on how to serve automount maps with FDS?

It seems that I need the automount objectClass but where is the schema supporting that?  I found
this one:

http://people.redhat.com/nalin/schema/autofs.schema

is that what folks normally use?  It seems that cosine.schema is a requirement..  should I steal
that from an openldap rpm?

Can the 10rfc2307 schema be used somehow?  It comes with FDS which is nice but it's got all that
nis stuff in there, not sure how relevant that would be with linux clients...

Thanks for your help.