[Fedora-directory-users] sendmail alias in fds

basile au siris basile.mathieu at siris.sorbonne.fr
Fri Feb 24 14:53:49 UTC 2006

i explain our strange problem a little more
we have a top level domain sorbonne.fr , and domain under this one like
siris.sorbonne.fr or etab.sorbonne.fr
alias works for domain siris and not for the others ( and not for top
level sorbonne )
i delete domain siris , and the alias works for other domains , but not
for all
what happens is that sendmail search the sendmailMTAKey , and get the
sendmailMATAliasValue ,
and then search this value as key , and then search this value as uid
when it don t works , it doesn t search the value as key , and just
search the alias as uid , which doesn t exist

example
key=basile.mathieu
search key=basile.mathieu , attrs=value
obtain bmathieu