[Fedora-directory-users] TLS trace: SSL3 alert write:fatal:unknown CA

Jeff Gamsby JFGamsby at lbl.gov
Tue Jun 6 18:23:15 UTC 2006

No, the server has a real hostname. My problem was that I had compiled
OpenLDAP, and ldapsearch was /usr/local/bin/ldapsearch, therefore it
used /usr/local/etc/openldap/ldap.conf not /etc/openldap/ldap.conf.

SSL now works fine, but I have a new problem with PassSync (Peer's
Certificate issuer is not recognized)

Thanks

Jeff Gamsby
Center for X-Ray Optics