[Fedora-directory-users] FDS and eGroupWare

Matthias Saou thias at spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.egg.and.spam.freshrpms.net
Fri Jun 9 10:59:04 UTC 2006

Hi,

Replying to myself and attaching some LDIF files I've made based on the
ones provided for the Novell server. It seems to work, although I have
two doubts :

- The phpgwContactOwner had :
  1.3.6.1.4.1.1466.115.121.1.36{16}
  which couldn't be found, so I changed it to :
  1.3.6.1.4.1.1466.115.121.1.15{16}
  like all the other similar attributes

- The phpgwAudio had :
  1.3.6.1.4.1.1466.115.121.1.4{25000}
  which couldn't be found either, so I changed it to :
  SUP name
  which I know is wrong since other schemas have "bin" here

Does anyone know for sure if the LDIFs I've made are correct? If the
first change makes sense and what the proper change for the second
would be?

I didn't bother much about those two issues since they seem to only
apply for contacts, and the phpgwAudio is something I'll probably never
use. eGroupWare is working currently, which is a good step forward
already!

Matthias

Fedora Core release 5.89 (Rawhide) - Linux kernel 2.6.16-1.2255_FC6
Load : 0.18 0.31 0.30