[Fedora-directory-users] apache ldap over SSL.

Graham Leggett minfrin at sharp.fm
Mon Jun 12 11:28:36 UTC 2006

On Mon, June 12, 2006 12:18 pm, Mickael Besse wrote:

> Httpd v 2.0.53

Use the latest v2.2.x. The LDAP support in v2.0.x was experimental, and a
lot of rewriting and fixing happened that could not be easily backported
to v2.0. When v2.2.0 of httpd was finally released a while back, the LDAP
support was no longer experimental.

The v2.2.x httpd should work with SSL, I spent quite a bit of time trying
to bend my head around the different LDAP client toolkits to make sure
their SSL worked consistently for APR.

Regards,
Graham