[Fedora-directory-users] Sync problem

Atr0pos atr0pos at free.fr
Tue Jun 13 15:15:11 UTC 2006

Atr0pos wrote:
> Hi list,
> I'm running FDS on FC4 and have configure windows sync (not password
> sync for the moment - just groups and accounts) against my AD.
> All is working well (add - delete) but when I move an AD account from
> an OU to another one OU (ie. from ou=service,ou=people to ou=people),
> he is  not  replicated on FDS (account still on the old OU -
> ou=service,ou=people).
> Have you ever seen that ?
I reply myself because I found another problem : AD to FDS sync works
but FDS to AD not : an account create on FDS is not create on AD but an
account deleted on FDS is deleted on AD !
For information, I'm on multiple master replication configuration but
without ssl/cert config.
Thanks in advance for your help.