[Fedora-directory-users] data design for inactive users?

Noriko Hosoi nhosoi at redhat.com
Tue Jun 13 18:18:16 UTC 2006

Did you have a chance to see these docs?
"Preventing Authentication by Account Inactivation" in Directory Server
Deployment Guide:
http://www.redhat.com/docs/manuals/dir-server/deploy/7.1/aci.html#17614

And the command line scripts ns-activate.pl, ns-inactivate.pl,
ns-accountstatus.pl.
Configuration, Command, and File Reference
PDF <http://www.redhat.com/docs/manuals/dir-server/pdf/ds71cli.pdf>
(2608 KB)
Page 277-279

--noriko