[Fedora-directory-users] phpldapadmin acl configuration

Toby Kraft toby.kraft at gmail.com
Fri Jun 16 22:54:56 UTC 2006

Mikael,

I just got phpLdapAdmin working with fds today.  I installed fds on fc4 and
followed the setup for example.com.

When I configured PLA, I had to define the server 'base' setting in
/var/www/html/phpldapadmin/config/config.php ('dc=example,dc=com') because
PLA said it could not find the rootDSE.  But I was able to authenticate
using the cn=Directory Manager that was created during setup.

I also found I needed to edit /etc/php.ini to increase the memory for PHP.
I was getting errors in the http server log.

If someone has a tip about phpldapadmin being able to get the naming
contexts from rootDSE, I'd appreciate it.

Thanks,

Toby