[Fedora-directory-users] phpldapadmin acl configuration

Mikael Kermorgant mikael.kermorgant at gmail.com
Sat Jun 17 10:13:12 UTC 2006

Thanks Toby !

Increasing the memory limit in php.ini was the solution for me.
For the record, as I've removed anonymous access, I had to add this
acl to get phpldapadmin working :

(targetattr = "subschemaSubentry || aliasedObjectName ||
hasSubordinates || objectClasses || namingContexts || matchingRuleUse
|| ldapSchemas || attributeTypes || serverRoot || modifyTimestamp ||
icsAllowRights || matchingRules || creatorsName || dn || ldapSyntaxes
|| createTimestamp")
(version 3.0;
acl "Acces anonyme au schema";
allow (read,compare,search)
(userdn = "ldap:///anyone")
;)

(Maybe modifying userdn to the bind user I use in phpldapadmin could
work, I have to try it).

Best regards,

Mikael