[Fedora-directory-users] admin-serv error log

Jeff Gamsby JFGamsby at lbl.gov
Tue Jun 20 14:47:48 UTC 2006

I am having a hard time getting the admin console to work in ssl mode. I get this "notice" error in the admin serv logs, is it a cause for concern? As far as I know, everything is setup correctly.

[notice] [client xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx] admserv_host_ip_check: ap_get_remote_host could not resolve xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx

I have created the certificates, then copied the slapd-<server>-* files to admin-serv-*, then tried to enable SSL in the admin console. I have followed the directions from "Managing SSL and SASL" but I get the error "Invalid LDAP Host/IP, could not connect to server in secure mode" when I change to secure mode in the "User DS" tab.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Jeff