[Fedora-directory-users] apache win32

Mickael Besse mickaelb at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 28 15:23:40 UTC 2006

>I've never used Apache on win32 but is APR built with LDAP SSL support? If
>you set LogLevel to debug in Apache you should see a little blurb about it
>during startup.
>
>rob

[Wed Jun 28 17:11:16 2006] [info] APR LDAP: Built with Microsoft
Corporation. LDAP SDK
[Wed Jun 28 17:11:17 2006] [info] LDAP: SSL support unavailable: LDAP: CA
certificates cannot be set using this method, as they are stored in the
registry instead.

I v got this in log when apache start, so SSL  is unavailable. Is there
something to do for changing this??