[Fedora-directory-users] Accessing the management console - error

Greg Rich grich at harmonixmusic.com
Thu Jun 29 23:47:34 UTC 2006

I have Fedora Directory Server v1.0.2 install on one of my servers; I am
trying to connect to it using my laptop. I am able to access the
management console from the FDS server and have successfully got the
console running on my laptop but when I try to log in get the following
error:

Cannot logon because of an incorrect User ID,

Incorrect password or Directory problem.

HttpException:

Response: HTTP/1.1 401 Authorization Required

I have read and tried
http://directory.fedora.redhat.com/wiki/Howto:AdminServerLDAPMgmt to no
avail.

Thanks,