[Fedora-directory-users] plugin programming

François Beretti francois.beretti at gmail.com
Mon May 8 21:58:18 UTC 2006

Thank you very much David, with roles and nested roles I can do
everything I describe in my mail.

Now I want one more thing.

I have a hardware appliance who authorize users by testing if they
belong to one given group, by retrieving the lists of the members of
the group. But in our data model, authorization are given through an
intermediary group belonging to several authorization groups..

I want that when getting the list of the members, the operation get
the users members of the groups members of this group.

Is it possible to write or use some plugin to do this ?

Thank you,

François