[Fedora-directory-users] force password change from web apps

Mikael Kermorgant mikael.kermorgant at gmail.com
Wed May 17 16:12:25 UTC 2006

Hello,

I'm testing FDS as authentication backend for some apps like
squirrelmail, plone, ...

I'd like to use "Password Change after Reset" for newly created users
but they should be able to modify this password via squirrelmail or
plone.

Is it possible to use the "passwordgracelimit" in order to let them
connect for the first time ?
What parameter could I use from these apps to know I have to force the
logged user to change his password ? Is it passwordexpirationtime ?

Thanks in advance,

--
Mikael Kermorgant