[Fedora-directory-users] SASL Mappings

Rob See rob at rsee.net
Thu May 18 00:37:04 UTC 2006

In case someone ends up with the same problem in the future, it appears
that in the regex string you must escape the ( and ) with \, and the
realm should be excluded from the regex if both the server and client
are using the same realm...
example: make the regex \(.*\)/admin not \(.*\)/admin at .*

-Rob