[Fedora-directory-users] Replication problems

Paul Clayton Paul.Clayton at intecbilling.com
Tue May 23 14:41:56 UTC 2006

David Boreham wROTE:
 A 'dedicated consumer' can't replicate to another server (hence the
'dedicated' part).

Both servers need to be masters if you want two-way replication.

I am aware of that and if you had read the email I sent, it was
specified as such. I did finally get it working. I believe the problem
may have been the passwordexpirationtime attribute not being present.

cheers