[Fedora-directory-users] Custom forms

Pavel 'Blaze' Vinogradov blaze at elewise.com
Tue May 23 14:44:30 UTC 2006

Hello Richard,

Tuesday, May 23, 2006, 7:10:49 PM, you wrote:

>>     I try to find more information about creating and use custon forms
>>   for Fedora Directory Console.
> In the console or in the phonebook/gateway web app?  With the former, it
> is difficult without writing some Java code.  With the latter, it is
> easier to edit the html templates under clients/dsgw/html.  But realize
> the console and the phonebook/gateway are two completely different apps.
    We want to migrate out user DB to FDS. And try to find way for use
  Fedora Directory Console to manage all user data. Now we integrate
  our proxy, domain, mail and devel subsystems to storage their data
  in FDS (More info get from FDS wiki, and i have some contribute and
  corrections - and search way to put it back).
    And now we need visaul tool for manage this data. If we can
  customize and add form which FDS get to us in Admin Console - we
  build good tool. Now we need to create analogue for "Posix login; NT
  user" and similar form... to manage mail info, squid info etc..

    How can we do this?

--
Best regards,
 Pavel                            mailto:blaze at elewise.com