[Fedora-directory-users] Problems Setting up 1.0.3

Chris St. Pierre stpierre at NebrWesleyan.edu
Fri Nov 3 13:39:06 UTC 2006

Rich--

As I mentioned on IRC, I got about 90% of the way through the SSL
setup before my deadline hit and I had to go live without SSL fully
working.  My machines are all listening on port 636, but don't do SSL
properly.  As far as I can tell/remember, I provisioned the boxes
identically, so they all should be equally far along in the
SSL-enabling process, but only one of them demonstrated the
permissions problem.

I guess you did say, though, that the problem _only_ happens to
SSL-enabled machines, not that it _always_ happens to SSL-enabled
machines.  Still, hope this helps you root out the problem.

Good luck!

Chris St. Pierre
Unix Systems Administrator
Nebraska Wesleyan University