[Fedora-directory-users] Re: Subtree/user pw policy on 1.0.2?

Philip Kime pkime at Shopzilla.com
Sat Nov 18 22:24:07 UTC 2006

> At this point probably single stepping through the code in the
debugger
> is the best/quickest route to figure out what's wrong. UTSL and all
that...

I feared you might say that ... but, for amusement, I tried changing
passwords using ldapmodify and strangely, the subtree pwd policy *is*
enforced but if I do exactly the same pwd mod with ldappasswd, it isn't
enforced. Given that the pw policy is all done on the server side, any
ideas how on earth I could be seeing this?

PK