[Fedora-directory-users] SASL/Kerberos5 question

koniczynek koniczynek at uaznia.net
Mon Nov 20 11:12:06 UTC 2006

koniczynek napisaƂ(a):
> OK, where I can read about that? Doc and wiki seems to have no PAM in
> them. And is this equal to what I have configured with OpenLDAP? Because
> when migrating, FDS should support old authentication method (with
> 'uid at REALM.NET' in the 'userPassword' field and passwords in Kerberos).
ok, maybe this will give someone a clue on what do I need to configure.
In my OpenLDAP configuration file (slapd.conf) I have the following lines:

sasl-realm COMPANY.INT
sasl_realm COMPANY.INT
sasl-host ldap.company.int
sasl_host ldap.company.int

and in the 'userPassword' field is what I mentioned above. Could anybody
help me?

xmpp/email: koniczynek at uaznia.net
xmpp/email: koniczynek at gmail.com