[Fedora-directory-users] admin server attribute updates

MJD Shop Account mjdshop at earthlink.net
Wed Nov 29 23:19:29 UTC 2006

I am trying to change the host/ip access settings for the admin server using an ldif file rather than manually in the console.  I used ldapmodify with the input similar to what's below.  I can see the attributes with the new settings in the directory via ldapsearch when binding as the directory manager, but the admin-serv config files don't update, in particular the local.conf has not refreshed to show this change.  I've stopped/restarted both admin server and the directory server.  What am I doing wrong?

dn: cn=configuration, cn=admin-serv-host, cn=Fedora Administration Server, cn=Server Group, cn=host.domain1.com, ou=example, o=NetscapeRoot
changetype: modify
replace: nsAdminAccessAddresses nsAdminAccessHosts
nsAdminAccessAddresses: *
nsAdminAccessHosts: (*.domain1.com|*.domain2.com|localhost.localdomain)

-Marty