[Fedora-directory-users] Help with PassSync / FDS Bind DN user

Mike Sapsara msapsara at TrustedCS.com
Thu Oct 5 13:14:57 UTC 2006

Hi,

I have Password sync working well between a 2003 AD server and FDS, but only
if I use the Directory Manager account as my Bind DN as defined in the
PassSync options on Windows.  If I don't use that I can't overcome some of
the password aging contraints we are using for FDS users.

Does anyone have less powerful Bind DN account that they specifically
defined for AD -> FDS password sync, or pointers on how to define one ?

thanks,

Mike