[Fedora-directory-users] trying to build

Jo De Troy jo.de.troy at gmail.com
Wed Oct 11 12:45:30 UTC 2006

Hello,

I'm trying to build FedoraDS 1.0.2 again on RHEL4 and following all
the docs on the wiki.
I successfully compiled all prereq's on the wiki.
I'm trying to compile the other modules from the directoryserver
(mod_admserv, mod_restartd, adminserver,directoryconsole)
On the page explaining how to build mod_admserv only the configure
part is written, don't I need to compile mod_admserv? The same
question for mod_nss and mod_restartd?

How exactly can I build without the dsml code?
make USE_DSMLGW=0 USE_JAVATOOLS=0 ?

Thanks again,
Jo