[Fedora-directory-users] usertools

Jason Russler jrussler at helix.nih.gov
Wed Oct 11 15:08:21 UTC 2006

You'll need to use some LDAP client system to manage users.  For
starters, there the directory console that comes with FDS, there are
several others that some seem to like better such as PHP LDAP Admin, and
there are the openldap command line tools.  The usual UNIX tools don't
know anything about LDAP.  Poke around the HowTos on the FDS site...