[Fedora-directory-users] Ldap api for moving entries

Pavel 'Blaze' Vinogradov blaze at elewise.com
Tue Oct 17 05:42:57 UTC 2006

  Hello,

  I write LdapManager on java, and use FDS 1.0.2 as Ldap-server and
Novell jLDAP library to work with LDAP-server.
  All work good, except entry moving. I try to make LdapModifyDNRequest
to server, but get answer:

    Error: LDAPException: Unwilling To Perform (53) Unwilling To Perform
    LDAPException: Server Message: server does not support moving of entries
    LDAPException: Matched DN:

  I don't find any information about features of moving entryes in FDS.
Can you help me with this question?