[Fedora-directory-users] Create Browsing Index gets stuck

Greg Copeland GCopeland at efjohnson.com
Tue Apr 3 15:46:02 UTC 2007

Ah ha!  That probably explains how my database magically went RO.  It
happened right after trying to create a browsing index, which locked up
the GUI.  I had not associated the two events until know as I did not
immediately realize the database was RO, at the time.  We had maybe a
dozen entries when trying to create the index so size does not appear to
be an issue with the bug.

Cheers,

Greg Copeland