[Fedora-directory-users] PassSync and SSL

Dennis Crissman dcrissman at perimeterusa.com
Thu Apr 5 16:53:18 UTC 2007

I am experimenting with Fedora Directory Server and trying to hook up
PassSync to synchronize with Active Directory. I have found a walk
through on how to set this up
(http://directory.fedoraproject.org/wiki/Howto:WindowsSync#Configuring_PassSync),
but it seems to require using SSL. Is there a way to set this up without
SSL for quick testing.

Thanks,
Dennis

--
The sender of this email subscribes to Perimeter Internetworking's email
anti-virus service. This email has been scanned for malicious code and is

This communication is
confidential, intended only for the named recipient(s)
above and may contain trade secrets
or other information that is exempt from
disclosure under applicable law. Any use,
dissemination, distribution or
copying of this communication by anyone other than the named
recipient(s) is
please
delete the email and immediately notify our Command Center at 203-541-3444.