[Fedora-directory-users] Replica has no update vector . . . .

Glenn glenn at mail.txwes.edu
Mon Apr 9 21:20:09 UTC 2007

When I get Windows Sync running between Fedora Directory Server 1.0.3 and
Active Directory on a Windows 2003 server, it logs an error message every
four seconds:  "Replica has no update vector. It has never been
initialized."  I've tried restarting the directory server and the admin
server, and I've tried initiating a full resyncronization, but the error
messages continue.

Also, in case it is related, I've noticed that out of 600 or so users in the
Fedora directory, only five have replicated to the AD server.

Hoping someone can tell me how to get this working.  Thanks.   -G.