[Fedora-directory-users] Replication Subtree not Available?

Glenn glenn at mail.txwes.edu
Wed Apr 11 21:37:10 UTC 2007

I'm trying to create a replication agreement on a Fedora Directory server,
version 1.0.3.  I want to select a subtree of the database for replication,
but there doesn't seem to be a way to do this.  The help says I can select a
subtree by creating the agreement from the Replication folder instead of from
the database, but there is no option to create an agreement when I right-
click the Replication folder.  Is the help wrong, or is this feature
available in some other version, or am I just missing something?

This feature is available when creating a Windows Sync agreement, and it is
very useful for testing.  Thanks.   -G.