[Fedora-directory-users] Previous password still works?

Chris Halstead chris at sourcelabs.com
Thu Apr 26 21:50:44 UTC 2007

I had to set my bind credentials using 'cn' instead of 'uid' to get
ldapsearch to work, but anyway...

After setting my password logged into console as myself I get identical
ldapsearch results with both old and new passwords.  After setting via
'passwd' only the new password works.  I can send you the ldapsearch
output offline if you'd like.

-chris