[Fedora-directory-users] Previous password still works?

Chris Halstead chris at sourcelabs.com
Fri Apr 27 15:45:51 UTC 2007

Pretty straightforward:

- run /opt/fedora-ds/startconsole and log in as myself
- go the the 'Users and Groups' tab
- search on my uid
- double-click my account entry
- enter a new password in the 'Password' and 'Confirm Password' inputs
- click OK

When I do the exact same procedure while logged in as an administrator
only one userPassword value results.

-chris