[Fedora-directory-users] Winsync - repeating password synchronization

Dans ds at dans.pl
Sat Apr 28 21:16:45 UTC 2007

Hey,
I have problem with password's synchronization between Fedora Directory
Server (1.0.4)  and Active Directory (2003). I read wiki
(Howto:WindowsSync) and setup up synchronization arrangement. Without
PassSync everything is ok. I can synchronize users both ways from AD ->
FDS and FDS-> AD.
But if I install PassSync I can notice strange behavior:
1. I change user's password in FDS
2. Password is populated to AD
3. !!! PassSync recognize that password was changed !!!
4. PassSync populate password to FDS
5. FDS recognize that password was changed and realize step 2 - and it's
repeating !
Anybody has any idea what is wrong ?

Dans