[Fedora-directory-users] I have 2 masters in MM mode- how do I add a 3rd and 4th?

Dave Augustus davea at support.kcm.org
Mon Apr 30 19:38:15 UTC 2007

Currently, I have 2 FDS in production in Multimaster mode. I want to
bring 2 more up as well and put them at a remote site so eventually they
will replicate via WAN. Then I will have 2 sets of my data- one at each
location.

So I plan to bring up 2 new servers in MMR mode with the first 2
servers. Once they are synced up I would then move the new ones to the
remote site and use SSH tunnels to re-establish the replication
connection.

Can someone chime in on the viability of this?

Is this possible?

What are the steps? I have looked and have not found anything yet.

Any help appreciated.

Thanks,
Dave