[Fedora-directory-users] Problems using the administrative GUI when the primary master is down.

Anderson, Cary Cary_Anderson at CalPERS.ca.gov
Tue Aug 14 20:57:06 UTC 2007

I am having problems accessing the administrative GUI from a second ldap
master when the first ldap master is down.  I have a multi-master
environment, The servers all belong to the same administrative domain.
I have replicated the NetscapeRoot database between the two masters.
However, When I shutdown the first master, I can no longer launch the
admin GUI from the second master.

Could someone lend some insight into how I can access the admin gui if
the primary master becomes unavailable?

Thanks