[Fedora-directory-users] FDS, pGina and Windows

Jim Uriarte juriarte at bloosky.com
Fri Dec 14 23:46:03 UTC 2007

I am trying to setup FDS to handle the bulk of authentication for my
company.  I have been able to sucessfully authenticate users from
windows against fds using pgina with the ldapauth plugin.  However, I
need to be able to restrict access to certain devices based on
presumably, group membership, and also grant adminstrator rights in
windows for specific users in fds based on their group membership.  From
what I have been reading, the ldapauth plugin for pgina requires the
attribute "groupMembership" to exist and be appropriately populated.  I
have not been able to figure out how to add this attribute to my user
nor find any other way to do any access control in windows.

Jim Uriarte
Linux Systems Administrator
BlooSky