[Fedora-directory-users] nsslapd-idletimeout does not seem to work

Ulf Weltman ulf.weltman at hp.com
Fri Dec 21 18:49:57 UTC 2007

Hello Anthony.  The connection table is walked and idle are connections
dropped when poll or select return non-0; you need to have a new
incoming connection or activity on one of the established connections
for the idle ones to get dropped.
Not sure where a searchable archive of this list is located...

Ulf