[Fedora-directory-users] Admin server installation failed, which logfile should I check?

Richard Hesse richard at powerset.com
Fri Feb 23 00:10:26 UTC 2007

Nope, no core files. No success on successive attempts either. Question
though, the firewall between the configuration server and new server only
allows TCP 389 and 636 through. Are there any other ports used or is it all
TCP 389? I ask because the LDAP DS portion is written ok, just not the
admin.

-richard